Posted by : WapForumz Saturday 18 January 2014

A report which was anonymously sent to media outlets, claimed that the rapper, had impregnated Rita Edmond, with whom he has been romantically involved with. Phyno denied.

Indigenous Nigerian rapper, Phyno, has refuted reports which alleged that he was expecting a child from a female singer.
The report which was anonymously sent to media outlets, claimed that the rapper, had impregnated Rita Edmond, with whom he has been romantically involved with. The report also stated that Rita plans to carry out an abortion, much to the disapproval of Phyno, who sent her holidaying in Dubai for Christmas.
Speaking with Punch, Phyno however denied the existence of the alleged foetus, stating clearly that he has never had an acquaintance with Rita Edmond.
"Believe it or not, I’ve never met or spoken to anyone by that name. I haven’t made any woman pregnant either. If people need three seconds of fame I’m glad that my name could help". he says.
Singer Rita Edmond didn’t share in the denial though, as she spoke in cryptic tones when contacted over the report. She admits to dating an unnamed rapper, but stopped short of confirming her alleged pregnancy.
"The only information I can give you is that I am in love with a rap artiste. I don’t want to mention his name. Since different stories are flying around, I am trying to understand where everybody got their story from. "Of course, I had a vacation in Dubai and I am back in Nigeria". She told Punch.
Popular belief has it though, that the report holds some water, and with Rita’s reply leaving much unanswered, the story has festered and grown.
What do you think? Is Phyno lying? Or is Rita Edmond truly pregnant? Share your views.

Leave a Reply

Please drop your view!!!

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Search

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

About

See Whats going on on my twitter

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Lekins101 Blog | Dark Simple Blogger Template Powered by Blogger | Created by Renadel Dapize | Ori. BRS-bt Djogzs | All Rights Reserved