Posted by : WapForumz Saturday 18 January 2014


This is good news for one of Nigeria’s foremost comedians, Francis Agoda, the one who is more popular as I Go Dye, as the Global Educators for all Initiative has made him a United Nations Millennium Development Goal Ambassador.

According to a citation read when he was bestowed with the honour, the organizers said it “is in recognition and mandate to continue to facilitate the realization of the United Nations (MDGs).”
The Initiative is a global recognition to individuals who have championed and enhanced through their work, the overall development of humanity, based on selfless services, creativity and compassion towards human development.
The United Nation MDG Ambassador role came with a customized vehicle plate number: MDG AMB 7K Ambassador, and international identification card and an honorary plaque.
In his speech, the brilliant humour merchant who is seen as one of Africa’s funniest men, said:
“I feel honored with this honor, but it will be more gratifying to me, when I will see that our leaders create opportunities for youths to be gainfully employed, because as at today, millions of Africans are suffering, and faced with uncertainties.
The future seems with and no hope in sight. Until this personal desire of a better Africa is achieved, my heart knows no profound happiness; because someone is still sleeping without a meal. But with this recognition, it shows that my work is not in vain.
I thank God for giving me this talent that is inspiring others and also to my fans all over the world that have been supporting me with their prayers and love. Without you, all these achievements won’t have been possible. May God bless you all.”

Leave a Reply

Please drop your view!!!

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Search

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.

About

See Whats going on on my twitter

Copyright © 2013 Welcome To Lekins101 Blog | Dark Simple Blogger Template Powered by Blogger | Created by Renadel Dapize | Ori. BRS-bt Djogzs | All Rights Reserved